Are you interested in being part of the next generation to join Pak Navy? Come find your dream job with us! Apply now for A-2022(S) Batch and create a future that is full Pakistan navy careers. Join our recruitment process online at www . join audience applies from eligible males across Pakistan or visit any member site near where they live/work
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Navy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Qualification||Matric to Onwards|
|Newspaper||K2 and Daily Express|
Latest Posts in Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2021
Female Medical Technician (FMT
Opportunities To Join Pak Navy Jobs
The job opportunities are as follows:
- Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Course
- Commission officer jobs in Navy department
- Jobs in Navy as a civilian
- Doctor jobs in Pakistan Navy
- Post for female doctors
- Male doctors in Navy Army
- Jobs in Bahria Education
- Medical training school
- Join the navy as a PN Cadet Officer
- Sailor jobs in Navy Department
- Security guard in Naval Rawalpindi
- Biology teacher for Naval College
Navy Jobs For Civilian
The Pakistan Navy provides jobs for civilians in many areas. These include assistants, instructors and medical staff at their hospitals as well as engineers who hire Non-Commissioned Officers (NCO). There is also a chance to become phone operator or even sweepers!
How To Join Pak Navy?
The PAK Navy has its own criteria to follow for all jobs that are available. Whether it’s a civilian or military position, you have four things in mind: salary expectations; location of employment (e.g., whether shore duty only); the type and degree of responsibility offered as well what your experience with ships is like before applying–this will help them judge if their needs can be met by someone who already worked on one!
When considering taking up a new job within our organization here at Pakistan Maritime Force (PMF), there’s certain requirements we should meet first- foremost being how much money they offer per year based off my skill set? Secondly…where do these positions exist throughout country so
Selection criteria comprise of intelligence and academic based MCQs test, physical tests consist of a run, push-ups, chin-ups, ditch, initial medical tests, interview and final medical tests.
Minimum education to join is matric and education criteria is mentioned in the advertisement for the required jobs.
Eligibility criteria and Age limit
The criteria for applicants to the Pakistani Navy are as follows:
Eligibility is based on age, educational background and work experience. To make sure you will be considered eligible all aspects of your application must meet these requirements before submitting an online registration form with Pak Navies’ website at www.https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/. Age limit also depends upon whether or not one wants permanent employment; however there’s no maximum years that can apply due restrictions set by law since it would help him/her gain more skillful expertise during his career path
join Pak Navy Online Registration
Candidates must have to visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy as sailor online registration.
Pak Navy Benefits
Here is the benefits to join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2021.
- PN Sailor will get free accommodation, uniform and messing.
- Free medical treatment of parents, self and family after marriage
- Enough chance of going abroad on cruises/ deputation/ courses.
- Financial aid for the education of children in professional institutes and English Medium Schools
- Also, you can get two months’ leave in a year and one free train ticket from the service area to your home.
- Furthermore, after retirement, Pak Navy Sailor can get career opportunities in Bahria Foundation.